#5 NEED IT, WANT IT BY MADELYN :D

To think of this in a creepy way, I walked down the hallway one last time without even knowing it.

I really don’t like this! Some people love it!  Some people even say homeschooling was their dream!  Not for me.

The first time my mom talked about homeschooling I thought it would be like me and my brother when we were younger, playing school from one class to another. But no.  Now that I’m stuck what seems like forever, I’m getting another look about what homeschooling is really like.

I like school, especally now. Kids should respect school because one that’s where your friends are! Two it’s the best place to learn with focus and three it’s way better than homeschooling!

One reason you should like school is that school is where your friends are!  It’s an honor to have friends. And the best place to make them is school! Because once you make one You would stay with them and also you are at school every day and you see them all the time like recess and lunch and specials and motor break and in class and so on!

Another reason you should like school is because it’s the best place to learn. For example without school honestly I would not know how to read! or write. And also in school I cam focus way better! At home I can’t focus very well… mostly because of my cat.  One time I did a challenge of how long I can stay focused at home and believe me! It was only a couple of minuets!

Last reason is school is and I quote WAY BETTER than homeschooling! For example I have to be on my school page at home! I would really like it if I could only be on school page at school. And leave home to be a place to rest from school. But now home is school and that ruins having freedom from school! Even though I love school I like being home too.

And that’s why you should like school Because that’s where your friends are, Because it’s the best way to learn with focus and last it’s way better than home schooling!  That’s why kids should like and respect our school! ;D

5 thoughts on “#5 NEED IT, WANT IT BY MADELYN :D”

1. I agree. The last time i saw my friends was when i was getting on the bus. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

2. I have had some similar feelings. I had to set up an office in my room and I don’t like that the line between home in school is now so blurry.