DAY#2 MISS THAT PLACE

The place that matters to me most is well… probably now school. I need to get out of my house!! But I also like school because my friends are there. In my house the only not annoying person is my cat. (My mom is too, but sometimes she can be a little bit cray cray about me finishing my work. so that happens)

I can see me now… walking into school and seeing my smiling friends and happy people everywhere.         Anyway I also like school for the playground and basketball court. Its always open for people to play and shoot some hoops because the gate is never closed and open always.      Another reason I like school is because I always have play practice. Well… not now we are stuck at home and doing work THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE AT SCHOOL!!!  I know I love school and I love the work but its called SCHOOL WORK for a reason. And my mom just came in and said “No its not schoolwork its just a lot of homework.” LIKE THAT’S HOW YOU MAKE IT A WHOLE LOT BETTER MOTHER!! I’m sorry I’m yelling a lot in this post but there is a lot of things going on in these times.  And I’m also sorry there is not a lot of paragraphs also.   See this is how long a paragraph is for me. Look for my name.

Madelyn sweet. SEE!! this paragraph is huge!! I just could not work with it so that’s why I don’t have paragraphs. I’m sorry.

SEE YA NEXT TIME!

3 thoughts on “DAY#2 MISS THAT PLACE”

1. Sometimes when we can’t be in a place we have always taken for granted we do miss it! I think everyone is getting a lot of family time which brings out the quirks in our family members that might bug as a bit. I think Molly has been rolling her eyes and sighing a lot!

2. I love that you love being at school! Our school is so special for such a variety of reasons. It does seem odd not being there. I keep trying to envision what our first day back will be like. I picture it being almost like creatures coming out of hibernation after a long winters nap.